Here we will share Uttarakhand tunnel collapse news: CM Pushkar Singh Dhami reviews rescue operations in Uttarkashi’s Silkyara. This news is circulating on the web and attracting people’s attention. A rescue inspection was carried out by Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami on the ongoing rescue work at the under-construction tunnel at Silkyara in Uttarkashi on Wednesday. The Chief Minister has asked the state administration to collaborate with central agencies and carry out rescue operations round the clock. Here we will share with you 10 updates regarding current affairs. Let’s continue the article.
Uttarkashi Tunnel Rescue Operations Day
40 workers still stuck in Uttarkashi tunnel
Some telephone numbers were provided by the administration to verify the contact details of the families of workers stuck in the tunnel, according to the general manager’s office.
Information came from NHIDCL director Anshu Manish Khalkho that a six-diameter pipe had been inserted into the debris to supply food to the trapped workers. At the start of this task, there was an expert in using a fixed hose for oxygen supply.
2. Adesh Jain, engineer and drilling expert, mentioned to ANI that it was not a machine breakdown. Until November 14, the rubble fell six times and increased by 70 meters. His machine can only work up to a few meters and that is why a large machine has been arranged by the government to handle 70 meters.
3. Abhishek Ruhela, who serves as the district magistrate of Uttarkashi, mentioned that the authorities are in constant touch with the trapped workers and are giving advice to keep some patients in difficult situations.
4. According to the list launched by the emergency operation center, the trapped workers include 15 individuals from Jharkhand, 8 belong to Uttar Pradesh, 5 from Odisha, 1 from Himachal Pradesh, 3 from West Bengal , 4 from Bihar and 2 each from Uttarakhand. and Assam.
5. Indian-American Congressman Shri Thanedar contacted the United States Agency for International Development to provide prompt assistance in the ongoing rescue of workers.
6. This shocking incident is not just a local crisis, it is a humanitarian concern that calls for global attention and action. 4
7. A drilling machine has been flown in from Delhi and the day will be Wednesday.
8. On the Brahmakhal-Yamunotri National Highway, at the entrance of the tunnel workers showed their discontent through slogans, protesting against the perceived inaction of the operations inspectorate.
9. Supplies that were originally used to set the course for 40 workers entangled in a tunnel under construction, according to authorities.
This matter has become a shocking matter for everyone. There is no doubt that the government is taking all necessary measures to resolve this problem. Stay tuned with us for more updates.